I’m currently sitting in bed having eaten way too much food and I’m about to eat more food. If that isn’t an accurate depiction of boxing day then I don’t know what is.
I hope your 25th of December was as wonderful as can be, whatever you celebrate. And guess what? I have a surprise for you! (Even though you probably know what that surprise is given the title of this post…)
Back in November Glossybox and Nars teamed up to release their highly-anticipated and hugely successful collaboration. It sold out in 27 minutes. If you managed to get your hands on one then I’m patting you on the back. If you didn’t, then this giveaway is for you. Because I managed to not only get myself one, but I also got a box for one of you lovely lot too!
What’s in the box?
How to enter
To enter this giveaway there are two things you must do:
- Follow this blog (Iswell) via bloglovin’ – you can do this here – AND
- Enter via rafflecopter below (scroll all the way to the bottom of the page. I couldn’t for the life of me figure out how to move it to be underneath the text.)
The giveaway is open to UK residents only. But wherever you are in the world, I hope you have a magical time at this most wonderful time of the year, and that 2016 is your best year yet.
PS. The above photos were taken of my own box. The winning box is sealed for the winner to delve into!
Terms & Conditions
1. One winner will win a Glossybox for Nars limited edition box.
2. The giveaway is open to the UK only.
3. The giveaway is open from 26/12/15 until 10/01/16.
4. To enter you must follow Iswell via bloglovin’ AND enter via rafflecopter.
5. A winner will be selected at random and given 48 hours to claim their prize before a new winner is selected.
6. This giveaway is run by me & my blog, and the brands mentioned have no affiliation with this giveaway.
7. ONE entry per person.
8. No purchase is necessary. This giveaway is completely free for you to enter.
9. The box will be sent via courier to the winner’s chosen address.
10. The email address you enter via rafflecopter will be kept strictly confidential. Your details will not be passed to anybody else, nor shall I keep them myself.